Abdoulie’s Vegetable Mix is a delicious sauce made with lots of vegetables, also suitable for vegetarians.
- 1 zucchini
- 4 carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 4 potatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 250 gram(s) broccoli
- 1 eggplant (aubergine)
- olive oil (or other type)
- 100 gram(s) tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon(s) kitchen thymus
- black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- Wash and chop the vegetables into small pieces. Do the same to the peeled potatoes as small pieces ensure they get cooked quickly.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a large pan
- Add onions to the hot oil, then kitchen thymus herbs and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and potatoes, making sure there's enough oil. Continue stir frying. You will note they gradually shrink in volume.
- Add 1 - 2 teaspoons vegetable bouillon powder, black pepper, curry powder. For salt, if the vegetable bouillon powder contains salt, make sure you do not add too much. Stir well. Same after adding tomato puree and crushed clove of garlic.
- Let it cook on low heat, as you stir now and then until especially the potatoes are cooked. The vegetables produce some soup, but you may need to add some little water.
You can eat this with lots of foods, including rice.
Accompanying video in the works.