AllAfrica News: Sport All Africa, All the Time.
- Kenya: Injured Masaisai Out of Malkia Strikers Squad on 07/12/2019 at 09:00
[Nation] Pamela Masaisai has pulled out of the national women's volleyball team ahead of next month's Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games qualifiers in Cameroon due to a shoulder injury.
- Kenya: Stars Face Herculean Task of Retaining Cecafa Title At Cranes' Nest on 07/12/2019 at 09:00
[Nation] Kenyan football will mark 37 years since Harambee Stars went to hostile Uganda and retained the East and Central African Senior Challenge Cup in 1982.
- Kenya: Kenyan Tradition At Honolulu Marathon Lives On on 07/12/2019 at 09:00
[Nation] IN HAWAII, US
- Malawi: 10 Teams to Represent Malawi At Volleyball Club Championship on 07/12/2019 at 07:49
[Nyasa Times] A group of 10 teams is set to represent Malawi at the Zone VI Senior Volleyball Club Championship which will commence on December 14, 2019 at African Bible College in Lilongwe.
- South Africa: Hill Handles Mauritius Heat to Take Halfway Lead on 06/12/2019 at 15:26
[News24Wire] Belle Ombre -Calum Hill of Scotland weathered the heat and humidity at Heritage Golf Club on Friday to card a fine eight-under-par 64 to move to 12-under and a one-stroke lead after the second round of the Mauritius Open .
- Kenya: Governors Tear Into Sports CS Over Stalled Stadium on 06/12/2019 at 15:25
[Nation] Uasin Gishu Governor Jackson Mandago and his Nandi counterpart Steven Arap Sang have taken on the government over sluggish renovations at the Kipchoge Keino Stadium.
- Kenya: All Set for Chapa Dimba Coast Finals on 06/12/2019 at 12:54
[Nation] Chapa Dimba na Safaricom Coast Region finals will be held at Bomu Stadium in Changamwe this weekend.
- Kenya: England Hand Kenya 7s Second Loss in Dubai on 06/12/2019 at 12:54
[Nation] Kenya Sevens will now play in the Challenge Trophy at Dubai Sevens after cocktail of errors saw them slump 12-5 to England in their second Pool "D" match at The Sevens Stadium on Friday.
- Tanzania: Tanzania Lifts Copa Coca-Cola U - 16 Africa Title on 06/12/2019 at 11:28
[Daily News] SPIRITED Tanzania youth team has claimed the inaugural COPA Coca-Cola Under -16 Africa Cup of Nations football competition title, after trouncing Zimbabwe 6-2 in the final showdown on Thursday.
- Tanzania: National Under-19 Women Cricket Team Steps Up Drills on 06/12/2019 at 11:27
[Daily News] NATIONAL Under-19 cricket team has stepped up drills for the forthcoming African Women Tournament slated for Ugandan capital, Kampala from December 16 to 21st this year.
- South Africa: Blitzboks Stay Unbeaten in Dubai After Spain Win on 06/12/2019 at 11:11
[News24Wire] Cape Town -The Springbok Sevens side qualified for the Cup quarter-finals of the Dubai Sevens after defeating Spain on Friday.
- South Africa: The Heart and Soul of Black Leopards on 06/12/2019 at 11:08
[New Frame] Lidoda Duvha from rural Thohoyandou have the best home support in the country, better than some football clubs from big cities with greater history and success. How do they do it?
- South Africa: Gqamane a Late Blitz Replacement for Injured Mgijima on 06/12/2019 at 10:29
[News24Wire] Cape Town -The Cape Town Blitz have called up Border all-rounder Ayabulela Gqamane as a replacement for Aviwe Mgijima who has been ruled out of the remainder of the Mzansi Super League due to a fractured thumb.
- South Africa: Stone Relaxed in Share of Mauritius Lead on 06/12/2019 at 08:52
[News24Wire] Cape Town -Brandon Stone put a tough year behind him as he fired a six-under-par 66 on Thursday to be in a five-way share of the first-round lead of the Mauritius Open at Heritage Golf Club.
- Kenya: Kimanzi Names Harambee Stars Lineup for Cecafa Games on 06/12/2019 at 08:36
[Nation] AFC Leopards striker Mark Makwata has been dropped as coach Francis Kimanzi named his final 20-man Harambee Stars squad to duty in this year's edition of the Cecafa Senior Challenge Cup that kicks off on Saturday in Kampala.
- Kenya: Brave Kenya Sevens Fall to South Africa on 06/12/2019 at 08:36
[Nation] It was a tense exchange of leads as Kenya Sevens lost to South Africa 17-12 in their opening Pool "D" duel at Dubai Sevens at Sevens Stadium on Thursday.
- Kenya: Swedish Teen on Top at Kenya Ladies Open on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] Sweden's 18-year-old Julia Engstrom produced a solid round of five under par 67 to claim a one shot lead going into Friday's second round of the Magical Kenya Ladies Open tournament at the PGA Baobab course Vipingo.
- Kenya: Blomqvist Carries Slim Classic Rally Lead to Final Day on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] Stiq Blomqvist and his navigator Jorgen Fornander need to stay calm as they seek to secure victory in the East African Safari Classic Rally with just a day left before the end of the marathon event.
- Kenya: More Teams Arrive for Mombasa Open on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] Four more countries have arrived in the country ahead of the seventh Edition of the Mombasa Open Tong-IL Moo-Do International Martial Arts Championship set for this weekend at the Aga Khan Academy.
- Kenya: Young Survives Spider Scare to Lead Kenya Open on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] England's Liz Young topped the leader board at least for the players who played in the morning thanks to an impressive four under par 68 in the first round of the Magical Kenya Ladies Open at Vipingo Ridge's Baobab course in Kilifi County on Thursday.
- Kenya: Nairobi Water Close in on East Africa Title on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] Nairobi Water Queens are on course to retain their East and Central Africa Handball Club Championships title after registering two wins against hosts Winner and Rwanda University at the Amahoro Stadium in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Kenya: AK Wants Formation of Welfare Body on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] Athletics Kenya (AK) has started the process of forming an athletes' welfare body, AK president Jackson Tuwei disclosed on Thursday.
- Kenya: Agala Basks in Beach Glory After Malkia Strikers Snub on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] After missing out on the national women's volleyball team for next month's Olympic qualifiers in Cameroon, former Malkia Strikers captain Bracksides Agala has been drafted in the provisional beach volleyball squad for the upcoming Zonal Olympic qualifiers slated for January 9 to 20 next year in Tanzania.
- Kenya: Machakos to Hold Rescheduled Chairman's Prize Tourney on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] The Machakos Golf Club Chairman's Prize golf tournament which was to be held earlier on in the year but was postponed, is finally on this weekend at the par 72 Machakos Golf Club course where a field of 100 players were drawn to battle it out for an array of prizes.
- Kenya: Junior Golfers Benefit From Kenya Open Clinic on 06/12/2019 at 08:35
[Nation] Besides the Pro-Am on Wednesday which was a curtain-raiser for the ongoing Magical Kenya Ladies Open at the Vipingo Ridge's Baobab course, over 26 junior golfers from the grassroots golf programme in Vipingo, benefitted from some of the visiting professionals.
- Kenya: Bid to Criminalise Doping Will Tighten the Noose on Cheats on 06/12/2019 at 08:34
[Nation] The imminent criminalisation of doping is the clearest indication yet that Kenya as an athletics powerhouse is determined to wipe out the vice that has taken the sheen off the country's long-standing success in the sport.
- Africa: Why 2021 Afcon Venues Are Lagging Behind on 06/12/2019 at 08:33
[Nation] Cameroon's ability to host the 2021 African Cup of Nations (Afcon) has once again been put to doubt as the company charged with the construction of the main stadium for the competition has abandoned the project.
- Kenya: Heartbreak for Ayub Timbe As His Club Suffers Relegation in China on 06/12/2019 at 06:35
[Nairobi News] Kenyan forward Ayub Timbe has suffered successive heartbreak on the pitch in a span of weeks after his club, Beijing Renhe FC, was relegated from the Chinese Super League.
- Kenya: Former Gor Mahia Striker Shares Photo of Himself 'Swimming in Cash' on 06/12/2019 at 06:35
[Nairobi News] Kenyan footballer Tony Nyangor appears to be doing just fine in life.
- Rwanda: PSG Reveals Why They Chose to Work With Rwanda on 06/12/2019 at 06:15
[New Times] Officials from French football club, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) have said that the decision to pursue the recently signed three-year sponsorship deal was informed by Rwanda's attributes driven by innovation and youth-focused.
[wp_rss_multi_importer category=”3″ maximgwidth=”100″]