Tanzania-related News aggregated from different sources.
AllAfrica News: Tanzania All Africa, All the Time.
- Climate Change Deserves Greater Attentionby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 14:28
[Daily News] ATTENDING a preliminary meeting on climate change in New York, USA on Monday, President Samia Suluhu Hassan underlined the need for heightened mitigation measures to tackle the crisis.
- Eviction Exercise Set to Rescue Nature Reserveby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 14:28
[Daily News] EVICTION of persons who encroached Mkingu Nature Forest Reserve (MNFR) to plant crops has started in Gonja village.
- Director of Public Prosecutions Sets Free Lissu and Two Journalistsby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 14:05
[Daily News] THE Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Wednesday dropped the seditious charges against Politician Tundu Lissu and three others, which were pending before the Kisutu Resident Magistrate's Court in Dar es Salaam.
- Coops Role On Industrialisation Toutedby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 12:55
[Daily News] Moshi -- The government has said it will collaborate with stakeholders in building a robust cooperative sector to enhance its contribution to industrialisation.
- Taking Advantage of Covid-19 Pandemic to Increase Revenue Collectionsby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 12:45
[Daily News] When taking advantage of Covid-19 pandemic to increase revenue collections tax residency, may be a key area of focus yet unforgotten by business investors and Authorities. When one thinks of payment of taxes the two critical questions that come to mind are whether the person is a resident, and the income has a source in the united republic of Tanzania.
- Shose Sinare Gets Reprieve in Sh69 Billion Lawsuit Against Stanbic Bankby Citizen on 22/09/2021 at 10:44
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -- Ex-Stanbic Bank executive Shose Sinare has new hopes that a suit in which she is claiming a $30 million (Sh69 billion) compensation from the lender allegedly for ruining her banking carrier could be heard and determined on merit.
- DPP Drops Sedition Charges Against Tundu Lissuby Citizen on 22/09/2021 at 10:44
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -- The Kisutu Resident Magistrate's Court has dismissed a sedition case that Chadema's deputy chairman, Tundu Lissu and four others were facing.
- Over 600 People Receive Free Eye Treatment in Maraby Citizen on 22/09/2021 at 10:41
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -- A total of 650 people in Mara Region have received free eye treatment, including cataract surgeries, from the Lions Clubs namely Mzizima and Host.
- Nicol's Half-Year Net Profit Up 68 Percentby Citizen on 22/09/2021 at 08:47
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -- The half-year net profit for the Tanzania National Investment Company (Nicol) - a collective investment scheme that is listed at the local equity market - rose by 68 percent, the company has announced.
- Climate Change Crisis in Tanzania Is Real, Says Ministerby Citizen on 22/09/2021 at 08:47
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -- As climate change takes centre stage at the 76th session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA), Tanzania is among the countries that need effective climate action, with consequences of climate change becoming more than obvious.
- Meeting Between Police and Political Parties Scheduled for Oct 21by Citizen on 22/09/2021 at 08:47
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -- The Registrar of Political Parties, Judge Francis Mutungi, yesterday announced that a meeting of political stakeholders is scheduled to take place in Dodoma on October 21.
- All Teams Served By Azam Sponsorship, Tplbby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] The Tanzania Premier League Board (TPLB) has admitted that all top-flight league envoys have received their portion from Television broadcaster Azam Media Limited in the upcoming season.
- President Suluhu Hassan Pushes for Climate Resilienceby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] PRESIDENT Samia Suluhu Hassan has taken campaigns against effects of climate change to global platform, emphasizing on not taking for granted the importance of fighting the calamity.
- Health Committees, Who Meet for Inclusive Covid Vaccination Planby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] LOCAL Primary Health Care Committees chaired by Regional Commissioners, World Health Organisation (WHO) officials and other stakeholders are expected to meet from today to strategise the implementation of a programme envisaged to equip the public with the correct and accurate information over Covid-19 vaccination.
- 150 Swimmers to Race Under Fina Rulesby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] TANZANIA Swimming Association (TSA) said they will use the new rules introduced by the International Swimming Federation (Fina) to pick the winners in the coming national level championship.
- Hockey Coaching Course to Benefit 28 Officialsby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] TWENTY-eight participants are taking part in the Hockey Olympic Solidarity coaching course, which started in Tanga on September 15th this year.
- Majaliwa to Launch Mega Projects in Kilimanjaroby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] PRIME Minister Kassim Majaliwa will make a two-day official visit to Kilimanjaro Region, where he is expected to inspect, lay foundation stones and launch projects in the region.
- Mwinyi Appreciates Chinese Medics Roleby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] ZANZIBAR President Dr Hussein Mwinyi on Tuesday bid farewell to some Chinese medical doctors in the isles, appreciating their great services to the islanders.
- Tanzania Enjoys Low Levels of Debt Distressby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] TANZANIA enjoys a relatively low level of both internal and external overall debt distress.
- Govt Devises Concrete Measures to End Water Woesby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:35
[Daily News] THE government has devised implementable measures to end water woes and ensure the problem is becoming a thing of the past in the country.
- Tasac Assures Full Participation in East African Crude Oil Pipelineby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:25
[Daily News] TANZANIA Shipping Agencies Corporation (TASAC), has unveiled the role it is going to play in the execution of the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP).
- Cpb Process 180 Tonnes of Maize Dailyby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:25
[Daily News] Maize processing plants owned by Cereals and Other Produce Board (CPB) are capable of processing 180 tonnes per day.
- Investment Opportunities in Zanzibar's Historical Sites Up for Grabby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:25
[Daily News] ZANZIBAR Minister of Tourism and Heritage, Ms Lela Mohamed Mussa, on Monday, announced a second phase of leasing historical sites, buildings in the Stone Town and islets within its territorial waters, to whoever wants to develop.
- Customers Endorse New Amana Bank Appby Daily News on 22/09/2021 at 07:25
[Daily News] Amana Bank has said the introduction of the bank's digital app has made access to various banking services more friendly and convenient for the customers.
- Dse Weekly Turnover Rises Ten Timesby Daily News on 21/09/2021 at 13:03
[Daily News] Stock Market
- Rise, Exits of Supermarket in Tanzania - Implications to Farmers, Agro-Processorsby Daily News on 21/09/2021 at 13:03
[Daily News] The supermarket upsurge has yet to be firm in Tanzania as it has in other countries in the region and perhaps compared to other parts of the world.
- Lake Oil Appeals Against Sh3.3 Billion Nemc Penaltyby Citizen on 21/09/2021 at 13:00
[Citizen] Dar es Salaam -- Lake Oil Ltd has appealed to the Minister for State in the Vice President's Office (Union Affairs and Environment), Mr Selemani Jafo, against the Sh3.3 billion fine thatwas imposed on them by the environmental watchdog earlier this month.
- Why President Suluhu Hassan in Unga Mattersby Daily News on 21/09/2021 at 11:29
[Daily News] TANZANIA stands to benefit immensely from President Samia Suluhu Hassan's participation in the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), say pundits.
- President Mwinyi Urges Envoys to Embrace Economic Diplomacyby Daily News on 21/09/2021 at 11:29
[Daily News] ZANZIBAR President Dr Hussein Mwinyi has tasked the recently appointed Tanzanian ambassadors to prioritise economic diplomacy.
- Nzasa-Kilunde-Buza Road Section Nears Completionby Daily News on 02/09/2021 at 06:30
[Daily News] REHABILITATION and upgrading of Nzasa-Kilungule- Buza road in Temeke Municipality under the Dar es Salaam Metropolitan Development Project (DMDP) will be complete by October this year.