This is a simple but delicious fried button mushroom sauce you can make within a few minutes.
- For: 4
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- My ingredients for fried mushrooms
- Clean the mushrooms, for example using a paper towel to gently rub each one of them and cut them into smaller pieces
- Cut the onions into small pieces, same to the garlic, which can however be crushed in a garlic press if want
- Heat oil in a pan
- Fry the onions and garlic in the hot oil for a few moments
- Add the mushrooms, probably increasing the heat so as little water as possible collects. After all, we want the mushrooms fried, not boiled.
- The total frying time for the mushrooms should be about 8 - 10 minutes.
- Add the crushed Maggie bouillons and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add the drained peas and let this cook for about 5 minutes.
You can vary or enrich the flavor of fried the button mushroom sauce by using butter instead of oil and adding soy sauce.
Enjoy with rice, bread or whatever you like.